The Aerospace industry relies on high-temperature applications in areas such as aircraft turbines, outer skin structures and rocket propulsion systems. Moreover, components with excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance are required to withstand the hostile environments experienced by high performance air transport. A number of innovative tungsten carbide grades used to machine and form high temperature alloys make up the foundation for a variety of tooling blanks and rod.
- AIRCRAFT ENGINES (BILLETS & COATINGS)
- EMERGENCY LIGHTING
- INSULATED WIRE (GOLD PLATED WIRE)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE SKINS
- HIGHLY PRECISION MACHINED COMPONENTS
- ROCKET NOZZELS (MACHINED PARTS)
- WELDING (TUNGSTEN ELECTRODES)